Class Evaluation


  1.  Some things that I liked about the class is that, it's simple and easy to pass. We hardly do lots of work, more like giving our  thoughts about a quote, doing our life planning goals journal. 
  2. What I didn't like about the class is that it goes by so slow, and it gets really quite. and the teacher talks a lot, its also good because he explains the quote, making us understand it better. But sometimes he talks a lot more than he should. 
  3. My recommendation for improving the class is too not get in trouble, not talking to others students when it's not time to talk. Not being disrespectful to the teacher nor the students. Also by doing all of the work in time so you are passing the class easy. 
  4. I'm not doing the life planning goals journal everyday more like every two days. But when I do get to it, I do the days I missed. I forget the journal sometimes, but I try my best to write on it every day,in any way i can. 
  5. Yes, I'm committed in being a CTRT person because I know that when you do good one way or another you will get payed back in return, and the price will be bigger than you expected but it will be something out of nowhere. Benefiting you the most. 
  6. What I learn about this class is that in order to be a good person you have too good character, have manners, your personality. It all depends on you, how you act with others they will like you for who you are and it wouldn't change anything. You being yourself standing out in a public place is better than being with a group of people who "support" you because you follow them. Don't be a follower be a leader, that goes and does something good for others and yourself. Because In the end the only person that benefits from that is you. 
  7. WHat I will remember about this class id the friendship i have built with people I thought I'll never talk to. They are amazing they have a nice personality, which I'm grateful for them being themselves. Also of having a good character is all that matters because then good things will happen to you, and you will benefit a lot. 

Comments