Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon

Duties and Responsibilities: 
Specializes in treating many diseases, injuries and defects in the head, neck, face,jaws and the hard and soft tissues of the oral and maxillofacial region.
Salary: $232,870
Education: 
Four years undergrad work, Four years of dental school. four to six years as residency for a long time.
Demand for this particular career: 
Post doctoral, PhD, first professional degree
Reflection: Would you like to be one? Why? Why not?
~ No, because I wouldn't be able to handle the patients disease. I don't like being in an office all day long, I would get bored easily. Having to be there with the patient is tiring because I easily get headaches and I would end up  being moody for the rest of the day. 

Image result for oral and maxillofacial surgery

Comments