Pediatrician   
Duties and responsibilities: Involves the medical care of infants, children and adolescent. 
Salary: $205,610
Education:Must complete an undergraduate degree, 4 years in medical school, and 3-7 years internship and/or residency
Demand for this particular career: Critical Thinking, Good communicator, have a playful manner talking to children, and flexibility with hours 
Reflection: Would you like to be one? Why? Why not?
Yes, because I like working with children and helping them. I'm good talking with adults about their children's health, and how we can improve it. I grew up with children, taking care of them, at home and at church. I think I wouldn't last much because I get impatient a lot and maybe get a bit of a headache. 



                                               Image result for pediatrician

Comments