Orthopedic Surgeon


Image result for orthopedic physician

Duties and Responsibilities: Work with the musculoskeletal system, which includes bone, joints,  muscles, tendons, and ligaments. Preform to address trauma, tumors, injuries, infections and other infections requiring surgical intervention.

Salary: $512,000 

Education: Bachelors Degree in biology, pre-related or related field, additional 4 years of medical school, 4-5 years in Orthopedic Surgeon residency in a hospital 

Demands for this particular career: Work under pressure, good hand o eye coordination, excellent vision, great communications skills.

Reflection: Would you like to be one? Why? Why not?
 No because my vision is not that great and my hands shake a lot. I don't work well being under pressure, I mess up a lot and that is not good. Though I do have good communication, I would be able to discuss the situation with the patient or the families. Even if I could preform the surgery I wouldn't because it's not something that I would do in general. 

Comments